I was tagged by Pinzette
, that scoundrel!1. You must post these rules. 2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.6. No tag-backs.7. You can't say that you don't do tags.8. You MUST make a journal entry!
1) Would you ever go skydiving?
Hell-to-the-freaking-YES. 2) Are u a ketchup or a mayo person?
Garlic dip trumps all3) Do u like pineapple on your pizza?
I believed for the longest time that I would hate it but I actually don't mind it4) What's the strangest food combination you actually found tasty?
I ate an apple covered in nacho cheese dip last Sunday...5) Did you know that all latvians have six toes?
Does that make them better than me?6) What's your sign?
7) Describe ur love life with a song title:
Spooky Scary Skeletons8) What games do you play?
I've been really interested in space simulators like X3: Terran Conflict for the past year and a half and am looking forward to Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen (if i ever have the time and money)!9) What music genre do you listen to the most?
Jazz, EDM, electro-swing10) Who r ur otp?
I dunno. Naruto and Gruncle Stan?
My batch of questions:
1. If you had to use up your entire life's savings to do it, would you leave home to start fresh in a new country for your dream job?
2. The hustle and bustle of the city or the relaxing countryside?
3. What could you do without: your ability to see or your ability to hear?
4. Do you remember your first drawing? Mine was a squigly triangle (i tried drawing Crash Bandicoot)
5. Name one crazy thing on your bucket list. //i know it's not a question okay//
6. Do you know how to change a car tire?
7. Do you think mullets will ever get a come back?
8. What would you put inside a time capsule you willl open 20 years from now?
9. Can ignorance really ever be a virtue?
10. What is the quote people will remember you by for the rest of history?
School is hindering my personal projects a tad but i'm still pretty much drawing. i still sketch a few ideas down here and there. would love to get some projects properly started already though!
anyways i do hope you guys are keeping your pencils sharp - when i don't post things for a while i heavily rely on the people i watch to fuel my inspiration fire :-D